The New Orleans Pelicans (11-12) are favored (-3) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (9-14) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at United Center. The contest airs on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s point total is 230.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New Orleans has won six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Chicago. The Pelicans have an advantage against the spread as well (1-0-1) when hitting the court against the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Pelicans||Bulls||-6||230.5||-247||201||Regular Season||125-119 NO|
|1/8/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-4||224.5||-168||141||Regular Season||123-108 NO|
|2/6/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-120 NO|
|11/7/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-98 NO|
|1/22/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-128 NO|
|11/4/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-90 NO|
|4/2/2017||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-110 CHI|
|1/14/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 CHI|
|4/11/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-116 CHI|
|12/12/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 CHI|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 11-12 record.
- The Pelicans have posted an even record of 4-4 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- More often than not, New Orleans and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 14 of 23 chances this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a winning record against the spread, going 13-10 ATS (covering 56.5% of the time).
- The Bulls have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 3-point underdog.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.2% of matchups this year (12 out of 23 chances).
- In nine of 23 opportunities (39.1%) this season, the Pelicans and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 230 points.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 230 points in 11 of 23 games (47.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (226.8) than this game’s total of 230 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 227.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Pelicans games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the total of 230 in this matchup.
- Bulls games this season have averaged a total of 230.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Brandon Ingram leads the Pelicans scoring 23.8 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 4.6 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the team with 9.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Ball makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Pelicans.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Ingram, who averages 1.1 per game. Nickeil Alexander-Walker leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 27.4 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 5.3 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (8.0 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.3 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than Thaddeus Young (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.2 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd