The Houston Rockets (8-9) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (7-10) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs on FS-NO. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Houston has a 7-3 record against New Orleans. The Pelicans have a 3-1 record against the spread when facing the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-5||249.5||-200||163||Regular Season||117-109 HOU|
|12/29/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-5||225||-210||173||Regular Season||127-112 NO|
|11/11/2019||Rockets||Pelicans||-7||242.5||-332||265||Regular Season||122-116 HOU|
|10/26/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-12||238.5||-907||626||Regular Season||126-123 HOU|
|3/24/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-90 HOU|
|1/29/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-116 NO|
|12/29/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-104 HOU|
|10/17/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-112 NO|
|3/24/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-91 HOU|
|3/17/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 HOU|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered in just seven of 17 matchups this season.
- The Pelicans have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- New Orleans has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering just 41.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Rockets have not fared well, going 2-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of Houston’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 17 games, 29.4%).
- In 47.1% of their games this year (eight of 17 chances), the Pelicans and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- In five of 17 opportunities (29.4%) this season, Houston and its opponents have combined to score at least 223.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Rockets combine to average 2.9 less points per game than the over/under of 223.5 set for this game.
- The Pelicans and the Rockets have seen their opponents average a combined 2.1 less points per game than the point total of 223.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Pelicans games this season is 1.0 less points than the total of 223.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Rockets games this season is 4.0 fewer points than the point total of 223.5 in this outing.
- Brandon Ingram leads the Pelicans scoring 24.1 points per game.
- New Orleans is led in rebounding by Steven Adams’ 10.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Lonzo Ball’s 4.9 assists per game .
- The Pelicans are led by Ball from long distance. He knocks down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Ingram, who collects 0.9 per game. Ball leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (23.4 points per game) and rebounding (10.8 rebounds per game).
- The Houston leader in assists is John Wall with 5.5 assists per game.
- Victor Oladipo is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Oladipo is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title