A game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Indiana Pacers (4-2) on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 1.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The matchup has a point total of 218.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New Orleans and Indiana have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Pelicans have a 2-0 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Pacers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-5||223.5||-199||163||Regular Season||124-117 NO|
|12/28/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-1.5||218.5||-123||101||Regular Season||120-98 NO|
|2/22/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-111 IND|
|2/4/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 IND|
|3/21/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-92 NO|
|11/7/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-112 NO|
|1/16/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 IND|
|12/15/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 NO|
|3/24/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-84 IND|
|1/8/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-86 IND|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 3-3 record.
- The Pelicans have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- New Orleans and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 1 of 6 games this season (16.7%).
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has a 4-1 record against the spread, covering in 80% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Pacers have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- In 3 out Indiana’s 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Pelicans and their opponents have combined to record more than 218 points in 933.3% of their outings this year (56 of six opportunities).
- Indiana has played in four games this year (out of six total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 218 points.
- These teams average a combined 219 points per game, one more point than the over/under of 218 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 208.8 points per game, 9.2 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Pelicans have had set in matchups this season is 11.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Pacers games this season have averaged an over/under of 221.2 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Pelicans points and assists leader is Ingram. He puts up 24.0 points per game and records 5.3 assists.
- Steven Adams paces New Orleans with 9.0 rebounds per game.
- The Pelicans are led by Ingram from long distance. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Adams leads New Orleans in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.0 block and 1.5 steals per game.
- Domantas Sabonis has the top spot on the Pacers rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 11.3 rebounds per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- Malcolm Brogdon has outperformed his Indiana teammates in scoring, putting up 22.2 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 6.3 assists.
- Victor Oladipo leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Myles Turner is a defensive force for Indiana, leading the team in both steals (1.7 per game) and blocks (3.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview