A game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Oklahoma City has a 7-3 record against New Orleans. The Thunder also have a 3-1-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pelicans||Thunder||-5.5||214.5||-220||180||Regular Season||113-80 NO|
|2/13/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||235||-159||133||Regular Season||123-118 OKC|
|12/1/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||228.5||-146||123||Regular Season||107-104 OKC|
|11/29/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||229||-212||176||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|11/2/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-2.5||228||-133||113||Regular Season||115-104 OKC|
|2/14/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-122 NO|
|1/24/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|12/12/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 NO|
|11/5/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|4/1/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 3-3 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pelicans have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- New Orleans and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 6 (16.7%) games this season.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
- The Pelicans and their opponents have combined for 215.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 57 of six opportunities (950%) this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score at least 215.5 points in three of five outings (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (207.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 215.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 215.5 set in this outing.
- The Pelicans’ average point total in outings this season is 206.7, 8.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Thunder games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 215.5 in this outing.
- The Pelicans points and assists leader is Ingram. He racks up 24.0 points per game and dishes out 5.3 assists.
- New Orleans’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who pulls down 9.0 per game.
- Ingram is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Adams records 1.5 steals and 1.0 block per game, both team-high averages.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.6 per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Aleksej Pokusevski has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Bazley is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.