|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Orleans. The Thunder also have a 3-0-1 edge against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||235||-159||133||Regular Season||123-118 OKC|
|12/1/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||228.5||-146||123||Regular Season||107-104 OKC|
|11/29/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||229||-212||176||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|11/2/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-2.5||228||-133||113||Regular Season||115-104 OKC|
|2/14/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-122 NO|
|1/24/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|12/12/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 NO|
|11/5/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|4/1/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|2/2/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-100 NO|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans was consistently inconsistent against the spread last season, earning a 34-34-4 record.
- The Pelicans fared well when favored by at least 5.5 points, posting a 6-2-1 record against the spread.
- In 38 of 72 (52.8%) contests last season, New Orleans and its opponents hit the total.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City had a 46-31-1 record against the spread, covering in 59.0% of their outings.
- When they were at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Thunder fared well, going 5-13 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups last season (36 out of 78 opportunities).
- In 60 of 72 games (83.3%) last year, the Pelicans and their opponents combined for this matchup’s point total of 214 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents combined to score at least 214 points in 45 of 79 games (57%) last year.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 11.7 more points per game last season (225.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 214 points.
- The Pelicans’ average point total in matchups last season was 233, 19 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Thunder last season was 4.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Brandon Ingram put up 23.8 points per game last season.
- Lonzo Ball collected 7.0 assists per game and Steven Adams grabbed 9.2 rebounds per contest.
- JJ Redick had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Ball averaged 1.4 steals per game. Adams collected 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Al Horford did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 6.8 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had a strong season offensively, scoring 19.0 points per game.
- Trevor Ariza connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Ariza averaged 1.6 steals per game. Horford collected 0.9 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option