The Sacramento Kings (8-11) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (7-11) as 3.5-point underdogs after De’Aaron Fox went off for 30 points in the Kings’ 105-104 loss to the Heat. The game airs on FS-NO at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 233.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, New Orleans has a 6-4 record against Sacramento.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Pelicans||Kings||-2.5||226.5||-139||116||Regular Season||128-123 NO|
|8/11/2020||Kings||Kings||-3||236||-144||120||Regular Season||112-106 SAC|
|8/6/2020||Pelicans||Kings||-4||235.5||-182||150||Regular Season||140-125 SAC|
|1/4/2020||Kings||Kings||-2||226||-137||115||Regular Season||117-115 NO|
|4/7/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-129 NO|
|3/28/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-118 NO|
|12/23/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-117 SAC|
|10/19/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||149-129 NO|
|3/7/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 NO|
|1/30/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-103 SAC|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered in just seven of 18 matchups this season.
- The Pelicans have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- New Orleans has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 9-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Kings have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In most of Sacramento’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 19 games, 63.2%).
- In 33.3% of their games this season (six of 18 chances), the Pelicans and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 233 points.
- Sacramento has played in 11 games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 57.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 233 points.
- These teams average a combined 223.8 points per game, 9.2 fewer points than the over/under of 233 set for this matchup.
- The Pelicans and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 233 set in this game.
- The Pelicans’ average point total in matchups this year is 223.3, 9.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Kings games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 233 for this outing.
- Zion Williamson leads the Pelicans scoring 23.9 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 4.8 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the squad with 9.8 rebounds per outing.
- The Pelicans are led by Ball from long distance. He connects on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Ball leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Brandon Ingram collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace New Orleans.
- Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.3 points per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 7.9 per game.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.1 made threes per game.
- Fox is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Chicago Bulls: 3/3/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Washington Wizards: 3/2/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers: 3/3/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Must Bet Games for 11 Week of the 2020-21 Season