A game after he put up 44 points in a 123-112 win over the Hawks, Julius Randle leads the New York Knicks (14-15) on the road against the Orlando Magic (10-18) as 10.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-FL, tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 170.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against New York. The Knicks have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Magic||Knicks||-2||205||-129||107||Regular Season||91-84 NY|
|2/6/2020||Magic||Knicks||-3.5||206.5||-162||135||Regular Season||105-103 NY|
|10/30/2019||Magic||Magic||-9.5||209.5||-487||360||Regular Season||95-83 ORL|
|4/3/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-100 ORL|
|2/26/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 NY|
|11/18/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-117 ORL|
|11/11/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-89 ORL|
|4/3/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-73 ORL|
|2/22/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-113 NY|
|12/3/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 ORL|
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-13 record.
- New York and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 29 (34.5%) games this season.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 12-16 ATS.
- Orlando has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.4% of matchups this season (13 out of 28 opportunities).
- The Knicks and their opponents have combined to score more than 170.5 points in 100% of their games this year (29 of 29 opportunities).
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to score more than 170.5 points in 100% of their games this year (28 of 28 opportunities).
- The Knicks and the Magic combine to average 38.4 more points per game than the total of 170.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 215.4 points per game, 44.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Knicks’ average point total in matchups this season is 207.6, 37.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Magic this year is 46.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (23.1 points per game), rebounding (11.0 per game) and assisting (5.6 per game).
- Alec Burks is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, hitting 2.0 per game.
- New York’s blocks leader is Nerlens Noel, who collects 2.0 per game. Mitchell Robinson leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 23.7 points per game and 11.4 rebounds per game this season.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic is tops from three-point range for the Magic, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Vucevic (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Aaron Gordon (0.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals