The Sacramento Kings (12-19) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to end an eight-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (15-17) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs on MSG. The matchup has a point total of 222.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Sacramento has a 6-4 record against New York. The Kings also have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Knicks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Kings||Kings||-3.5||218.5||-160||133||Regular Season||103-94 SAC|
|12/13/2019||Kings||Kings||-8.5||209.5||-385||301||Regular Season||103-101 NY|
|11/3/2019||Kings||Knicks||-1.5||213.5||-120||101||Regular Season||113-92 SAC|
|3/9/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-94 SAC|
|3/4/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 SAC|
|3/4/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 SAC|
|11/11/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-91 NY|
|12/9/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-100 NY|
|12/4/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 NY|
|3/20/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||88-80 SAC|
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has been good against the spread this season, posting a 17-15 record.
- The Knicks have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- New York and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 32 (31.2%) games this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 13-18 ATS.
- The Kings have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 1.5 points or more, going 1-5 against the spread.
- In the majority of Sacramento’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (21 out of 31 games, 67.7%).
- In seven of 32 games (21.9%) this year, the Knicks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score more than 222.5 points in 80.6% of their games this year (25 of 31 chances).
- These teams average a combined 217.5 points per game, 5.0 fewer points than the over/under of 222.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223.7 points per game, 1.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Knicks have had set in matchups this season is 15.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Kings games this season have averaged an over/under of 233.8 points, 11.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Julius Randle. He contributes 23.3 points per game and adds 10.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Alec Burks connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
- De’Aaron Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.5 points per game and 7.1 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 7.9 per game.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 3.7 threes per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 18 Expert Analysis
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis