One of the toughest things for a team to do is live up to NBA odds expectations that are set for them at the start of the season. We have seen how Cleveland struggled before finding their feet, and now the same thing seems to be happening with the Oklahoma City Thunder. They were deemed to be one of the teams to beat in the Western Conference, but it is only as of late that they are starting to live up to those early expectations.Venue: US Airways Center, Phoenix, ArizonaDate: Thursday, February 26, 2015Time: 10:30 PM ETTV: FSOK/ TNTSpread: Oklahoma City -4
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?