Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (4-7) against the Oklahoma City Thunder (5-5) after scoring 45 points in a 130-127 loss to the Clippers. The Thunder are 14.5-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, January 15, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The over/under for the matchup is 216.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record against Chicago. The Bulls have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when playing the Thunder.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Thunder||Bulls||-7.5||219.5||-307||246||Regular Season||124-122 OKC|
|12/16/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||208.5||-220||180||Regular Season||109-106 OKC|
|12/17/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-96 OKC|
|12/7/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 CHI|
|11/15/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-79 OKC|
|10/28/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-69 OKC|
|2/1/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-100 CHI|
|1/9/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 OKC|
|12/25/2015||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-96 CHI|
|11/5/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 CHI|
Thunder Betting Information
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City has been strong this season, posting a 6-4 record.
- Oklahoma City has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 10 contests (40%).
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 8-3 ATS.
- In most of Chicago’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
- The Thunder and their opponents have scored at least 216.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 42 of 10 outings (420%) this year.
- Chicago and its opponents have added up to score more than 216.5 points in 100% of their games this year (11 of 11 chances).
- The Thunder and the Bulls combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 216.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.8 more points per game (230.3) than this matchup’s total of 216.5 points.
- The average over/under the Thunder have had set in matchups this year is 2.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Bulls games this year is 20.7 more points than the point total of 216.5 for this outing.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in points and assists. He averages 20.9 points per game while adding 6.3 assists.
- Oklahoma City is led in rebounds by Darius Bazley’s 8.1 per game.
- Mike Muscala knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Thunder.
- Oklahoma City’s blocks leader is Bazley, who averages 1.2 per game. Hamidou Diallo leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
- LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 27.7 points per game and also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Coby White (6.2 assists per game).
- LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than LaVine (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks: 1/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Games to Must Bet On
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/25/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview