|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has come out on top in nine of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma City. The Nuggets also have a 3-2 record against the spread when facing the Thunder.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-11.5||221.5||-827||567||Regular Season||97-95 DEN|
|1/19/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-10||220||-532||402||Regular Season||119-101 DEN|
|8/3/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-5.5||218||-223||182||Regular Season||121-113 DEN|
|2/21/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-1.5||216||-121||101||Regular Season||113-101 OKC|
|12/14/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-6||204.5||-250||205||Regular Season||110-102 DEN|
|3/29/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 DEN|
|2/26/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 DEN|
|12/14/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-98 DEN|
|11/24/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 DEN|
|3/30/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-125 DEN|
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has been solid against the spread, going 17-14-1 this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 14 of 32 games this season (43.8%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 13-19 ATS.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 20 of 32 (62.5%).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in points and assists. He puts up 23.5 points per game while also adding 6.4 assists.
- Oklahoma City is led in rebounds by Darius Bazley’s 7.3 per game.
- Al Horford is the top three-point shooter for the Thunder, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Theo Maledon leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Horford collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Oklahoma City.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets with 26.9 points per game, 11.0 rebounds per game, and 8.4 assists per game.
- Jamal Murray leads the Nuggets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Denver grabs more steals than Jokic (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Michael Porter Jr. (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 21st
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis