Saturday’s matchup (August 1, 2020) between Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s Oklahoma City Thunder (40-24) and Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz (42-23) features a close line of Oklahoma City -1.5. The points total for the game is set at 216.5. Saturday’s matchup is one of five scheduled in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is slated for 3:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Thunder (-1.5)||Over (216.5)||Thunder 111 Jazz 108|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City and Utah have each won one of their two head-to-head matchups this year. The Thunder have a 2-0 record against the spread when taking on the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has been good against the spread this season, posting a 38-24-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Thunder have struggled to a 12-13-1 record ATS this season.
- Oklahoma City has more often than not combined with its adversaries to reach the over, doing so 29 times in 64 contests (45.3%).
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 31-33-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Jazz have fared well, going 6-5 against the spread.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 33 of 65 (50.8%).
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- The Thunder scoring leader is Gilgeous-Alexander, who averages 19.3 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Oklahoma City with 6.8 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the team with 9.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Paul leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Nerlens Noel collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Oklahoma City.
- The Thunder are led by Danilo Gallinari from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- The Jazz leader in scoring is Mitchell with 24.1 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert (13.7 rebounds per game) and Joe Ingles (5.1 assists per game) are the Utah leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Mitchell is at the top of Utah’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Gobert leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Mitchell is tops from three-point range for the Jazz, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
- Atlanta Falcons 2021 NFL Calendar Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: 1st Round Series Update
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nets vs Celtics, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Championship Odds Update
- Suns vs Lakers, Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA Conference Championship Betting Odds Favorites Update
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 2 | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
- LA Lakers vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Celtics vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Heat vs Bucks Game 2 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Eastern Conference Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Western Conference Predictions
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds Update
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Favorites
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting Analysis
- Bucks vs Pacers | Betting Odds for NBA
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2020-21 Divisional Championship Betting Odds Update
- 2021 NBA Championship Betting Odds May 12th Update
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update May 12th
- Blazers vs Jazz | NBA Betting Lines
- Heat vs Celtics | NBA Betting Analysis
- Knicks vs LA Lakers | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions for Possible Matches
- NBA News & Rumors: Lakers Dropped Down to 7th., Jaylen Brown Out for The Rest of the Season & More
- NBA 2021 Regular Season MVP Betting Odds Update
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for Week 21