The Orlando Magic (9-14) host the Chicago Bulls (8-13) at Amway Center on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. There is no line set for the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 232.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Chicago has a 6-4 record against Orlando. The Magic have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when hitting the court against the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Bulls||Magic||-2.5||224.5||-136||113||Regular Season||123-119 ORL|
|12/23/2019||Magic||Magic||-5||205||-200||163||Regular Season||103-95 ORL|
|2/22/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-109 CHI|
|1/2/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-84 ORL|
|12/21/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-80 CHI|
|12/13/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-91 ORL|
|3/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-82 CHI|
|2/12/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-101 CHI|
|12/20/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-94 CHI|
|11/3/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-83 CHI|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has struggled against the spread, going 10-13 on the year.
- More often than not, Orlando and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 12 of 23 chances this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 12-9 ATS.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 21 (57.1%).
- The Magic and their opponents have combined to record more than 232.5 points in 21.7% of their outings this season (five of 23 opportunities).
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 232.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this year (nine of 21 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 220.6 points per game, 11.9 fewer points than the total of 232.5 set for this matchup.
- The Magic and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 less points per game than the point total of 232.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Magic games this year is 14.9 less points than the total of 232.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulls this season is 0.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in points and rebounds. He averages 23.4 points per game while tacking on 11.5 rebounds.
- Orlando’s assists leader is Markelle Fultz, who racks up 5.4 per game.
- Vucevic hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Magic.
- Orlando’s blocks leader is Aaron Gordon, who collects 0.8 per game. Terrence Ross leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 26.5 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 5.3 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (8.0 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.6 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis