The Detroit Pistons (8-21) are only 2-point underdogs as they attempt to break a nine-game road losing streak when they take on the Orlando Magic (12-18) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Amway Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The over/under for the matchup is set at 210.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando and Detroit have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Pistons have a 2-0 record against the spread when playing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Magic||Magic||-6.5||209||-260||212||Regular Season||116-112 ORL|
|11/25/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-4.5||207||-184||151||Regular Season||103-88 DET|
|3/28/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-98 DET|
|1/16/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 DET|
|12/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 ORL|
|11/7/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-96 DET|
|3/2/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-106 ORL|
|12/28/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-89 ORL|
|12/17/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-110 DET|
|4/12/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-109 ORL|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has covered in just 14 of 30 matchups this season.
- The Magic have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 2 points.
- Orlando has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 14 times in 30 contests (46.7%).
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has a 14-13-2 record against the spread, covering in 48.3% of their outings.
- The Pistons have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 2 points or more, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Detroit has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 51.7% of matchups this year (15 out of 29 contests).
- The Magic and their opponents have scored more than 210.5 points in 60% of their games this year (18 of 30 opportunities).
- Detroit and its opponents have added up to score more than 210.5 points in 65.5% of their matchups this season (19 of 29 chances).
- The Magic and the Pistons combine to average 3.1 more points per game than the over/under of 210.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 more points per game (220.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 210.5 points.
- The average point total for Magic games this year is 6.4 more points than the total of 210.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pistons this season is 10.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in points and rebounds. He averages 23.6 points per game while adding 11.7 rebounds.
- Orlando’s assists leader is Markelle Fultz, who averages 5.4 per game.
- Vucevic is the top three-point shooter for the Magic, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Evan Fournier leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Mohamed Bamba collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace Orlando.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 23.5 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 9.1 rebounds per game and Delon Wright with 4.9 assists per game.
- Wayne Ellington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Wright is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd