The Oklahoma City Thunder (1-3) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (4-1) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Amway Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City has won seven of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Orlando. The Thunder also have a 2-1 record against the spread when playing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Magic||Thunder||-6.5||218||-253||206||Regular Season||118-107 ORL|
|1/22/2020||Magic||Magic||-2.5||209.5||-137||115||Regular Season||120-114 OKC|
|11/5/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-3||201.5||-149||125||Regular Season||102-94 OKC|
|2/5/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-122 OKC|
|1/29/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-117 OKC|
|2/26/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 OKC|
|11/29/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 ORL|
|3/29/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-106 OKC|
|11/13/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-117 ORL|
|2/3/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-114 OKC|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has been good against the spread, going 4-1 this season.
- The Magic fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- In 4 of 5 (80%) contests this season, Orlando and its opponents have hit the total.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 46-31-1 ATS.
- When they were at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Thunder fared well, going 3-10 against the spread.
- In most of Oklahoma City’s games last season, the teams did not hit the over (36 out of 78 games, 46.2%).
- In 25 of 78 games (32.1%) last year, the Magic and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- In 24 of 79 outings (30.4%) last year, Oklahoma City and its opponents combined to score more than 227.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 10.4 fewer points per game last season (217.1) than this game’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- The Magic and the Thunder saw their opponents average a combined 10.1 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 227.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Magic had set in matchups last season was 11.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Thunder games last season was 9.0 fewer points than the point total of 227.5 for this outing.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in scoring (19.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.2 rebounds per game).
- Markelle Fultz paces the squad with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Magic.
- Orlando’s blocks leader is Michael Carter-Williams, who collects 0.6 per game. Evan Fournier leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Al Horford averaged 6.8 rebounds and added 4.0 assists per game last season.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander was good for 19.0 points per game.
- Trevor Ariza was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.
- Ariza collected 1.6 per game. Horford averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.