The Sacramento Kings (6-10) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (8-10) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 221.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Sacramento holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Orlando. The Magic have a 2-0 record against the spread when playing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/2/2020||Magic||Magic||-2||228||-125||104||Regular Season||132-116 ORL|
|1/13/2020||Kings||Kings||-1||211||-114||-105||Regular Season||114-112 ORL|
|1/7/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-95 SAC|
|10/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 SAC|
|3/9/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-88 SAC|
|1/23/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-99 SAC|
|3/13/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 SAC|
|11/3/2016||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-94 ORL|
|3/11/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 ORL|
|11/21/2015||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-91 SAC|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 18 contests.
- The Magic have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Orlando and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 8 of 18 games this season (44.4%).
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-10 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Kings have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Sacramento’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
- The Magic and their opponents have combined for 221 points — this matchup’s point total — in 31 of 18 opportunities (172.2%) this season.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score more than 221 points in 68.8% of their matchups this season (11 of 16 chances).
- The Magic and the Kings combine to average 3.1 fewer points per game than the total of 221 set for this game.
- The Magic and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 221 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Magic have had set in games this year is 5.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Kings this year is 12.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in scoring (23.5 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- Markelle Fultz paces the team with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic is the top three-point shooter for the Magic, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Evan Fournier leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 1.0 block a game to pace Orlando.
- De’Aaron Fox’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.9 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Marvin Bagley III’s 7.9 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.3 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Richaun Holmes is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option