The Orlando Magic (9-16) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (12-12) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Sacramento has a 6-4 record against Orlando. The Magic have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Magic||Magic||-1.5||224||-121||101||Regular Season||121-107 SAC|
|8/2/2020||Magic||Magic||-2||228||-125||104||Regular Season||132-116 ORL|
|1/13/2020||Kings||Kings||-1||211||-114||-105||Regular Season||114-112 ORL|
|1/7/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-95 SAC|
|10/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 SAC|
|3/9/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-88 SAC|
|1/23/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-99 SAC|
|3/13/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 SAC|
|11/3/2016||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-94 ORL|
|3/11/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 ORL|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has covered in just 10 of 25 matchups this season.
- The Magic have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Orlando has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 12 times in 25 contests (48%).
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a winning record against the spread, going 13-11 ATS (covering 54.2% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Kings have a record ATS of 1-3.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 14 of 24 (58.3%).
- In 40% of their opportunities this season (10 of 25 chances), the Magic and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 221.5 points.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score at least 221.5 points in 18 of 24 opportunities (75%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 218.3 points per game, 3.2 less points than the total of 221.5 set for this game.
- The Magic and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 8.7 more points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this outing.
- The Magic’s average point total in matchups this season is 216.7, 4.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Kings this year is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in scoring (23.3 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Orlando’s assists leader is Markelle Fultz, who dishes out 5.4 per game.
- The Magic are led by Vucevic from beyond the arc. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Vucevic leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Aaron Gordon collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Orlando.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.4 points per game) and assists (6.7 assists per game).
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.0 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.9 points per game.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 3.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 10 Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Rookies Power Rankings Expert Analysis Update
- Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Toronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat: 2/24/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends