The Philadelphia 76ers (7-1) are 2-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (4-4) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Barclays Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The point total is 225 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia has won eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Brooklyn. The 76ers also have a 3-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Nets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||76ers||76ers||-6.5||214.5||-277||221||Regular Season||112-104 PHI|
|1/20/2020||76ers||Nets||-2.5||218.5||-142||119||Regular Season||117-111 PHI|
|1/15/2020||76ers||76ers||-7||221.5||-276||224||Regular Season||117-106 PHI|
|12/15/2019||76ers||Nets||-4||220||-175||145||Regular Season||109-89 BKN|
|3/28/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-110 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The 76ers have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Philadelphia has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 8 contests (25%).
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Nets have a record ATS of 2-4.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
- The 76ers and their opponents have scored at least 225 points — this matchup’s point total — in 31 of eight outings (387.5%) this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to score more than 225 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 234.3 points per game, 9.3 more points than the total of 225 set for this game.
- The 76ers and the Nets have seen their opponents average a combined 7.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 225 set for this game.
- The average point total for 76ers games this season is 4.2 fewer points than the over/under of 225 in this matchup.
- Nets games this season have averaged a total of 230.8 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He puts up 25.3 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.6 assists per game.
- Seth Curry hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Danny Green leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.9 blocks a contest to pace Philadelphia.
- Kevin Durant outpaced his teammates on the Nets scoring front by putting up 28.2 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game this season.
- The Brooklyn leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (11.6 rebounds per game) and Kyrie Irving (6.1 assists per game).
- Irving is tops from three-point range for the Nets, hitting 3.7 threes per game.
- Brooklyn’s Irving has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks: 1/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Games to Must Bet On
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/25/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview