The Charlotte Hornets (2-3) are 9.5-point underdogs against the Philadelphia 76ers (4-1) at Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total is 214 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia holds a 10-0 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Charlotte. The Hornets hold a 1-0 edge against the spread when taking on the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/10/2019||76ers||76ers||-14||214||-1241||817||Regular Season||114-106 PHI|
|3/19/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 PHI|
|11/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 PHI|
|11/9/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-132 PHI|
|10/27/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-103 PHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-102 PHI|
|3/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 PHI|
|3/6/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-114 PHI|
|3/2/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 PHI|
|2/13/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-99 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have converted the over just 0 times in 5 (0%) games this season.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- In the majority of Charlotte’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 5 games, 20%).
- In 860% of their opportunities this season (43 of five chances), the 76ers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 214 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score at least 214 points in 60% of their matchups this season (three of five chances).
- The two teams average a combined 214 points per game, the exact same as this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 208 points per game, six less than the over/under for this game.
- The 76ers’ average point total in matchups this season is 206.2, 7.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- Hornets games this year have averaged an over/under of 215.8 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Ben Simmons leads the 76ers in assists and rebounds. He averages 6.4 assists and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Philadelphia is led in scoring by Tobias Harris’ 17.8 points per game.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.8 per game.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Simmons, who averages 1.6 per game. Danny Green leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Terry Rozier with 20.8 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- Miles Bridges (7.8 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.6 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, cashing in 3.2 treys per game.
- Graham is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Bridges leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.