The Philadelphia 76ers (5-1) host the Charlotte Hornets (2-4) at Wells Fargo Center on Monday, January 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. There is no line set for the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 222.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Philadelphia has a 10-0 record against Charlotte.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||76ers||76ers||-9.5||217||-463||352||Regular Season||127-112 PHI|
|11/10/2019||76ers||76ers||-14||214||-1241||817||Regular Season||114-106 PHI|
|3/19/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 PHI|
|11/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 PHI|
|11/9/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-132 PHI|
|10/27/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-103 PHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-102 PHI|
|3/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 PHI|
|3/6/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-114 PHI|
|3/2/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Philadelphia has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- Philadelphia has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 6 contests (16.7%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
- In 34 of six games (566.7%) this season, the 76ers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 222.5 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score more than 222.5 points in 33.3% of their games this year (two of six opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (218.1) than this game’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 fewer points per game (213.1) than this game’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- The average point total for 76ers games this season is 10.8 less points than the total of 222.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 2.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He contributes 25.0 points per game and pulls down 12.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 7.2 per game.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Simmons leads Philadelphia in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.5 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
- Terry Rozier outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 23.2 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Bismack Biyombo (7.7 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (7.0 assists per game).
- Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- LaMelo Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Miles Bridges leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.