The Philadelphia 76ers (5-1) host the Charlotte Hornets (2-4) at Wells Fargo Center on Monday, January 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. There is no line set for the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 222.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Philadelphia has a 10-0 record against Charlotte.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||76ers||76ers||-9.5||217||-463||352||Regular Season||127-112 PHI|
|11/10/2019||76ers||76ers||-14||214||-1241||817||Regular Season||114-106 PHI|
|3/19/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 PHI|
|11/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 PHI|
|11/9/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-132 PHI|
|10/27/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-103 PHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-102 PHI|
|3/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 PHI|
|3/6/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-114 PHI|
|3/2/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Philadelphia has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- Philadelphia has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 6 contests (16.7%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
- In 34 of six games (566.7%) this season, the 76ers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 222.5 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score more than 222.5 points in 33.3% of their games this year (two of six opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (218.1) than this game’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 fewer points per game (213.1) than this game’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- The average point total for 76ers games this season is 10.8 less points than the total of 222.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 2.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He contributes 25.0 points per game and pulls down 12.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 7.2 per game.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Simmons leads Philadelphia in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.5 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
- Terry Rozier outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 23.2 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Bismack Biyombo (7.7 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (7.0 assists per game).
- Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- LaMelo Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Miles Bridges leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview