The Philadelphia 76ers (1-0) hit the road in Atlantic Division play against the New York Knicks (0-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET. The 76ers are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 217.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia has a 10-0 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with New York. The Knicks have a 3-1 record against the spread when playing the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||76ers||76ers||-7.5||210.5||-340||269||Regular Season||115-106 PHI|
|1/18/2020||76ers||Knicks||-4||219||-181||149||Regular Season||90-87 PHI|
|11/29/2019||76ers||Knicks||-6.5||210||-250||204||Regular Season||101-95 PHI|
|11/20/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||211||-1000||641||Regular Season||109-104 PHI|
|2/13/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-111 PHI|
|1/13/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 PHI|
|12/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-109 PHI|
|11/28/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-91 PHI|
|3/28/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-101 PHI|
|3/15/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-110 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia covered in just 30 of 76 matchups last season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the 76ers struggled to a 4-9 record ATS last season.
- Philadelphia was reliable for the over last season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 40 of 76 games for a 52.6% rate.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 34-30-1 ATS.
- New York combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.7% of matchups last season (31 out of 65 contests).
- The 76ers and their opponents put up at least 217.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 38 of 77 opportunities (49.4%) last season.
- In 31 of 66 opportunities (47%) last season, New York combined with its opponents to score more than 217.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.5 less points per game last season (216) than this game’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.4 more points per game last season (220.9) than this game’s total of 217.5 points.
- The average over/under the 76ers had set in games last year was 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knicks last season was 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Joel Embiid put up 23.0 points per game last season and grabed 11.6 rebounds a contest.
- Ben Simmons collected 8.0 assists per game.
- Seth Curry made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Simmons collected 2.1 per game. Embiid averaged 1.3 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle contributed 19.5 points per game last season while adding 9.7 rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton collected 7.2 assists per game.
- Alec Burks made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Payton grabbed 1.6 per game. Mitchell Robinson averaged 2.0 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title