The Sacramento Kings (12-11) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (17-7) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs on NBCS-CA. The matchup’s over/under is 230.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Philadelphia and Sacramento have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Kings||Kings||-5.5||219||-220||179||Regular Season||125-108 PHI|
|11/27/2019||76ers||76ers||-8.5||211.5||-439||345||Regular Season||97-91 PHI|
|3/15/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-114 PHI|
|2/2/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 SAC|
|12/19/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-95 SAC|
|11/9/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-108 SAC|
|1/30/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 PHI|
|12/26/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 SAC|
|2/10/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-110 SAC|
|12/30/2015||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-105 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia is good against the spread, going 13-9-2 this season.
- The 76ers have posted an even record of 8-8-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Philadelphia and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 13 of 24 chances this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 13-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Kings have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60.9% of matchups this season (14 out of 23 chances).
- The 76ers and their opponents have combined for 230.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 24 opportunities (29.2%) this year.
- In 12 of 23 opportunities (52.2%) this year, Sacramento has combined with its opponents to score at least 230.5 points.
- The 76ers and the Kings combine to average 2.7 less points per game than the over/under of 230.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (228.3) than this matchup’s total of 230.5 points.
- The 76ers’ average point total in outings this year is 224.2, 6.3 points below the total in this game.
- Kings games this year have averaged an over/under of 232 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He scores 29.3 points per game and adds 10.7 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 8.0 assists per game.
- Danny Green connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who averages 1.2 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.0 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.1 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.0 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Chicago Bulls: 3/3/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Washington Wizards: 3/2/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers: 3/3/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Must Bet Games for 11 Week of the 2020-21 Season