The Philadelphia 76ers (6-1) are favored (by 6.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Washington Wizards (2-5) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Philadelphia has a 7-3 record against Washington. The Wizards have an advantage against the spread (3-1) when playing the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||76ers||76ers||-7||230.5||-281||226||Regular Season||113-107 PHI|
|8/5/2020||76ers||Wizards||-10.5||229||-569||428||Regular Season||107-98 PHI|
|12/21/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||227.5||-1095||719||Regular Season||125-108 PHI|
|12/5/2019||76ers||Wizards||-8||234||-370||293||Regular Season||119-113 WAS|
|1/9/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-106 WAS|
|1/8/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-115 PHI|
|11/30/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-98 PHI|
|2/25/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 WAS|
|2/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 PHI|
|11/29/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-113 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- The 76ers fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Philadelphia has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 7 contests (14.3%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Washington’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 7 games, 71.4%).
- The 76ers and their opponents have combined to record more than 231.5 points in 285.7% of their outings this season (20 of seven opportunities).
- Washington has played in five games this season (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 231.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 less points per game (229.6) than this game’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 222 points per game, 9.5 less than the over/under for this game.
- The 76ers’ average point total in matchups this year is 212.7, 18.8 points less than the total in this game.
- Wizards games this year have averaged an over/under of 238.9 points, 7.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He puts up 23.2 points per game and grabs 12.3 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.0 assists per game.
- The 76ers are led by Seth Curry from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.7 per game. Danny Green leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Russell Westbrook averages 11.2 rebounds per game, 11.8 assists per game, and 20.6 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 30.6 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Beal (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Thomas Bryant (1.0 per game).