|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Washington. The Wizards have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/5/2020||76ers||Wizards||-10.5||229||-569||428||Regular Season||107-98 PHI|
|12/21/2019||76ers||76ers||-12.5||227.5||-1095||719||Regular Season||125-108 PHI|
|12/5/2019||76ers||Wizards||-8||234||-370||293||Regular Season||119-113 WAS|
|1/9/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-106 WAS|
|1/8/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-115 PHI|
|11/30/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-98 PHI|
|2/25/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 WAS|
|2/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 PHI|
|11/29/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-113 PHI|
|10/18/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 WAS|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia covered in just 30 of 76 matchups last season.
- The 76ers posted a losing record of 5-12 against the spread when the spread was -7.5 or higher.
- In 40 of 76 (52.6%) contests last season, Philadelphia and its opponents hit the total.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington had a losing record against the spread, going 35-36-1 ATS (covering only 48.6% of the time).
- When they were at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Wizards fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Washington and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 40 of 72 (55.6%).
- In 25 of 77 outings (32.5%) last season, the 76ers and their opponents put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 229 points.
- Washington and its opponents combined to score at least 229 points in 54.2% of their matchups last season (39 of 72 chances).
- The 76ers and the Wizards combined to average 4.4 fewer points per game last year than the total of 229 set for this matchup.
- The 76ers and the Wizards saw their opponents average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 229 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the 76ers had set in matchups last year was 10.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Wizards games last season was 4.5 more points than the point total of 229 in this outing.
- Joel Embiid put up 23.0 points per game last season and grabed 11.6 rebounds a contest.
- Ben Simmons notched 8.0 assists per game.
- Seth Curry was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Simmons grabbed 2.1 per game. Embiid averaged 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Russell Westbrook put up 7.0 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Bradley Beal averaged 30.5 points per game.
- Davis Bertans made 3.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Thomas Bryant collected 1.1 blocks a game.