Jayson Tatum leads the Boston Celtics (12-9) into a matchup with the Phoenix Suns (12-9) after putting up 34 points in an 119-115 win over the Clippers. The Celtics are 3-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, February 7, 2021, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on NBA TV.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Boston has a 7-3 record against Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Celtics||Celtics||-4.5||220||-184||154||Regular Season||123-119 PHO|
|11/18/2019||Suns||Suns||-2.5||226.5||-140||118||Regular Season||99-85 BOS|
|12/19/2018||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-103 PHO|
|11/8/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 BOS|
|3/26/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-94 BOS|
|12/2/2017||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 BOS|
|3/24/2017||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-120 BOS|
|3/5/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-106 PHO|
|3/26/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 BOS|
|1/15/2016||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-103 BOS|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix is strong against the spread, going 12-9 on the season.
- The Suns have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- Phoenix and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 21 (38.1%) games this season.
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston has a 12-9 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their games.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Celtics have a record ATS of 5-5.
- In most of Boston’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 21 games, 52.4%).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, putting up 23.1 points per game.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 12.7 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 8.5 assists per matchup.
- Jae Crowder knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who collects 1.2 per game. Mikal Bridges leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Tatum with 27.3 points per game. He also adds 7.3 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to Boston leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tristan Thompson with 8.4 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart with 6.1 assists per game.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn