The Chicago Bulls (15-16) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (20-11) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at United Center as 5.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Phoenix and Chicago have a tied 5-5 record. The Suns have a 1-0 record against the spread when playing the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Suns||Bulls||-3||222||-151||127||Regular Season||112-104 PHO|
|3/18/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-101 CHI|
|11/21/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-116 CHI|
|11/28/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 PHO|
|11/19/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 PHO|
|2/24/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-121 CHI|
|2/10/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 PHO|
|12/7/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-101 PHO|
|11/18/2015||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-97 CHI|
|2/21/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CHI|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting a 20-11 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Suns have put together a 6-6 record ATS.
- More often than not, Phoenix and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 16 of 31 chances this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a winning record against the spread, going 18-12-1 ATS (covering 58.1% of the time).
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 17 of 31 (54.8%).
- The Suns and their opponents have combined to score more than 228.5 points in 38.7% of their games this year (12 of 31 opportunities).
- In 16 of 31 opportunities (51.6%) this year, Chicago has combined with its opponents to score at least 228.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (228.8) than this game’s total of 228.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223.2 points per game, 5.3 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Suns’ average point total in outings this year is 221.5, 7.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- Bulls games this year have averaged an over/under of 230.4 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.0 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 11.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.6 assists per game .
- Jae Crowder hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 28.8 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.2 assists per game).
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.6 threes per game.
- Thaddeus Young is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?