The Chicago Bulls (15-16) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (20-11) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at United Center as 5.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Phoenix and Chicago have a tied 5-5 record. The Suns have a 1-0 record against the spread when playing the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Suns||Bulls||-3||222||-151||127||Regular Season||112-104 PHO|
|3/18/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-101 CHI|
|11/21/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-116 CHI|
|11/28/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 PHO|
|11/19/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 PHO|
|2/24/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-121 CHI|
|2/10/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 PHO|
|12/7/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-101 PHO|
|11/18/2015||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-97 CHI|
|2/21/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CHI|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting a 20-11 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Suns have put together a 6-6 record ATS.
- More often than not, Phoenix and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 16 of 31 chances this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a winning record against the spread, going 18-12-1 ATS (covering 58.1% of the time).
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 17 of 31 (54.8%).
- The Suns and their opponents have combined to score more than 228.5 points in 38.7% of their games this year (12 of 31 opportunities).
- In 16 of 31 opportunities (51.6%) this year, Chicago has combined with its opponents to score at least 228.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (228.8) than this game’s total of 228.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223.2 points per game, 5.3 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Suns’ average point total in outings this year is 221.5, 7.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- Bulls games this year have averaged an over/under of 230.4 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.0 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 11.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.6 assists per game .
- Jae Crowder hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 28.8 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.2 assists per game).
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.6 threes per game.
- Thaddeus Young is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.