The Phoenix Suns (2-1) are favored by 3 points against the New Orleans Pelicans (2-1) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on TNT. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New Orleans has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/5/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-4||235.5||-178||148||Regular Season||139-132 PHO|
|11/21/2019||Suns||Suns||-3.5||234||-163||136||Regular Season||124-121 NO|
|4/5/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-126 PHO|
|3/16/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-136 PHO|
|3/1/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-116 NO|
|11/10/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-99 NO|
|4/6/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-103 NO|
|2/26/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-116 NO|
|11/24/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-91 NO|
|2/13/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-108 NO|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix was good against the spread last season, posting a 37-34-2 record.
- The Suns posted a losing record of 11-12-1 against the spread when the spread was -3 or higher.
- Phoenix and its opponents converted the over just 35 times in 73 (47.9%) games last season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans’ record against the spread was 34-34-4.
- When they were at least 3-point underdogs, the Pelicans fared well, going 13-9-1 against the spread.
- In most of New Orleans’ games this season, the teams combined to hit the over (38 out of 72 games, 52.8%).
- The Suns and their opponents combined to score more than 222.5 points in 63% of their games last season (46 of 73 opportunities).
- New Orleans and its opponents combined to score more than 222.5 points in 69.4% of their games last season (50 of 72 chances).
- The Suns and the Pelicans saw their opponents average a combined 8.0 more points per game last season than the point total of 222.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Suns had set in games last year was 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Pelicans games last season was 10.5 more points than the point total of 222.5 in this outing.
- Devin Booker contributed 26.6 points per game last season.
- Deandre Ayton collected 11.5 rebounds a game and Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists per outing.
- Jae Crowder knocked down 2.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Paul collected 1.6 per game. Ayton averaged 1.5 blocks a game.
- Brandon Ingram put up 23.8 points per game last season.
- Steven Adams collected 9.2 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball dished out 7.0 assists per outing.
- JJ Redick was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.0 per game.
- Ball grabbed 1.4 per game. Adams averaged 1.1 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title