The Phoenix Suns (1-0) hit the road in Pacific Division play against the Sacramento Kings (1-0) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The Suns are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 228.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Phoenix and Sacramento have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||226||-273||220||Regular Season||114-103 SAC|
|12/28/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||217||-138||115||Regular Season||112-110 PHO|
|11/19/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||218||-144||121||Regular Season||120-116 SAC|
|10/23/2019||Suns||Suns||-1||233||-113||-106||Regular Season||124-95 PHO|
|3/23/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|2/10/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-104 SAC|
|1/8/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 PHO|
|12/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 SAC|
|4/3/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 PHO|
|12/29/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Against the spread, Phoenix was strong last season, posting a 37-34-2 record.
- The Suns struggled to cover, going just 8-11-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Phoenix more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 35 times in 73 contests (47.9%).
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento had a 37-33-2 record against the spread, covering in 51.4% of their matchups.
- When they were at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Kings had a record ATS of 5-8.
- Sacramento combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.8% of matchups last season (38 out of 72 opportunities).
- The Suns and their opponents combined to record more than 228 points in 47.9% of their outings last season (35 of 73 opportunities).
- In 29 of 72 games (40.3%) last season, Sacramento and its opponents combined to score at least 228 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 223.7 points per game last year, 4.3 fewer points than the over/under of 228 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.5 less points per game last season (225.5) than this matchup’s total of 228 points.
- The Suns’ average point total in outings last season was 227, one points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Kings last season was 5.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Devin Booker averaged 26.6 points per game last season.
- Deandre Ayton collected 11.5 rebounds per game and Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists per matchup.
- Jae Crowder had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Paul averaged 1.6 steals per game. Ayton collected 1.5 blocks a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox scored 21.1 points per game last season while also adding 6.8 assists.
- Hassan Whiteside pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.8 per game.
- Fox averaged 1.5 steals per game. Whiteside collected 2.9 blocks an outing.