The Toronto Raptors (1-5) visit the Phoenix Suns (5-2) after losing three road games in a row. The Suns are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Toronto has a 7-3 record against Phoenix. The Raptors also have a 2-0 edge against the spread when matched up with the Suns.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Raptors||Suns||-3.5||225.5||-158||131||Regular Season||123-114 TOR|
|2/21/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-8||228.5||-360||283||Regular Season||118-101 TOR|
|1/17/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-109 TOR|
|11/2/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-98 TOR|
|12/13/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 TOR|
|12/5/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-113 TOR|
|1/22/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-103 PHO|
|12/29/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-91 PHO|
|2/2/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-97 TOR|
|11/29/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Against the spread, Phoenix has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Suns have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- Phoenix and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 1 of 7 games this season (14.3%).
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 1-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Raptors have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In 3 out Toronto’s 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Suns and their opponents have put up at least 217.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 57 of seven outings (814.3%) this year.
- Toronto has played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 217.5 points.
- The Suns and the Raptors combine to average 3.6 less points per game than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 210.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Suns’ average point total in matchups this season is 208.4, 9.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Raptors this season is 1.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, racking up 21.1 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.3 assists per game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 10.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Mikal Bridges hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Booker leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Bridges collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Phoenix.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is Fred VanVleet with 21.8 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds per game and 5.5 assists per game.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (7.4 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.7 assists per game).
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, hitting 3.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Toronto grabs more steals than OG Anunoby (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Chris Boucher (2.2 per game).