Relax people, LeBron James is here to stay… and DeAndre Jordan (even with his highly-ridiculed free-throw concerns) isn’t going away any time soon, either! After a surprise start in the first 3 games of the second round best-of-7 series, which saw ALL the lower seeds lead all their respective Conference Semifinals games for the first time under the 16-team playoff format (since 1984), normalcy is starting to resume in NBA odds. This all began yesterday, with the Cavaliers taking down the Bulls at the United Center, and then the Clippers took full advantage of their deep squad and home advantage to mutilate the Rockets thereafter. With the Clippers leading their series 3-1, including a blowout win at Houston in Game 1, it’s safe to say that Los Angeles has this series in the bag, with a high likelihood of Doc Rivers’ boys getting the job done in Game 5 on Tuesday, or Thursday in Game 6 (in case Houston somehow survives Tuesday’s onslaught. For the Cavs, going back to the Q will be a welcome relief to LeBron and Co. after the crowd in Chicago treated them ruthlessly. Added to Cleveland’s usual dominance in home games, it’s hard to see the Bulls winning Game 5, slated for Tuesday. Still, this is basketball, and not many people saw the Warriors losing any game to Memphis, yet with three games gone, the Grizzlies lead the series 2-1. So, in short, anything can always happen in playoff basketball.
All the above being duly noted, let’s take a look at the NBA odds betting SU picks we are confident will get you paid in the remaining second round game, starting on Monday Night through to Friday.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 19th
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 12th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 5th Edition
- Timberwolves vs Warriors NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 29th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 22nd Edition
- 2018 NBA Western Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- 2018 NBA Eastern Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland