Relax people, LeBron James is here to stay… and DeAndre Jordan (even with his highly-ridiculed free-throw concerns) isn’t going away any time soon, either!After a surprise start in the first 3 games of the second round best-of-7 series, which saw ALL the lower seeds lead all their respective Conference Semifinals games for the first time under the 16-team playoff format (since 1984), normalcy is starting to resume in NBA odds. This all began yesterday, with the Cavaliers taking down the Bulls at the United Center, and then the Clippers took full advantage of their deep squad and home advantage to mutilate the Rockets thereafter.With the Clippers leading their series 3-1, including a blowout win at Houston in Game 1, it’s safe to say that Los Angeles has this series in the bag, with a high likelihood of Doc Rivers’ boys getting the job done in Game 5 on Tuesday, or Thursday in Game 6 (in case Houston somehow survives Tuesday’s onslaught.For the Cavs, going back to the Q will be a welcome relief to LeBron and Co. after the crowd in Chicago treated them ruthlessly. Added to Cleveland’s usual dominance in home games, it’s hard to see the Bulls winning Game 5, slated for Tuesday. Still, this is basketball, and not many people saw the Warriors losing any game to Memphis, yet with three games gone, the Grizzlies lead the series 2-1. So, in short, anything can always happen in playoff basketball.
All the above being duly noted, let’s take a look at the NBA odds betting SU picks we are confident will get you paid in the remaining second round game, starting on Monday Night through to Friday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?