The Oklahoma City Thunder will head out on the road and take on the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday. The Oklahoma City Thunder are playing their second straight game, as they played on the road at Toronto on Monday night. The Thunder came into the new week of games, as winners of 7 straight. The Thunder are 51-22 on the season. For the Detroit Pistons, they are 8th in the Eastern Conference with a 39-35 record. The Pistons lead the Chicago Bulls for that spot by 2 games. Detroit is coming off a home NBA spread loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.