The Atlanta Hawks (5-6) are 4-point underdogs against the Portland Trail Blazers (7-5) at Moda Center on Saturday, January 16, 2021. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under of 235.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland and Atlanta have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-2.5||239||-136||114||Regular Season||129-117 ATL|
|11/10/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9||226.5||-407||321||Regular Season||124-113 POR|
|3/29/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-98 POR|
|1/26/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-111 POR|
|1/5/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-89 POR|
|12/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-89 ATL|
|3/18/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 POR|
|2/13/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 ATL|
|1/20/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 ATL|
|12/21/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-97 ATL|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has struggled against the spread, going 5-7 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Trail Blazers have put together a 4-4 record ATS.
- Portland and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 12 (41.7%) games this season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 5-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Hawks have not fared well, going 1-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 18.2% of matchups this season (2 out of 11 opportunities).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have scored at least 235.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 34 of 12 outings (283.3%) this year.
- Atlanta and its opponents have added up to score at least 235.5 points in 18.2% of their matchups this year (two of 11 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 227.9 points per game, 7.6 less points than the total of 235.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 fewer points per game (226) than this matchup’s total of 235.5 points.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in matchups this season is 231.9, 3.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hawks this year is 13.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers scoring leader is CJ McCollum, who contributes 27.6 points per game.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 8.9 rebounds a game and Damian Lillard leads the squad with 6.8 assists per outing.
- McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Trail Blazers, knocking down 4.9 per game.
- Portland’s steals leader is Robert Covington, who collects 1.4 per game. Jusuf Nurkic leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (22.9 points per game) and assists (8.4 assists per game).
- Clint Capela’s 12.7 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.7 points per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Atlanta’s Cameron Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals