The Portland Trail Blazers (3-3) host the Chicago Bulls (3-4) as double-digit, 10-point favorites after Damian Lillard scored 32 points in the Trail Blazers’ 137-122 loss to the Warriors. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 233.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Chicago.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/29/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-7||227||-284||227||Regular Season||107-103 POR|
|11/25/2019||Trail Blazers||Bulls||-1||225.5||-114||-105||Regular Season||117-94 POR|
|3/27/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-98 POR|
|1/9/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-112 POR|
|1/31/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-108 POR|
|1/1/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-120 POR|
|12/5/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-110 POR|
|11/15/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-88 CHI|
|2/27/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-95 POR|
|11/24/2015||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-88 CHI|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered in just two of six matchups this season.
- Portland and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- In most of Chicago’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined for 233.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 38 of six games (633.3%) this year.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score at least 233.5 points in 28.6% of their matchups this year (two of seven opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 229.8 points per game, 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 233.5 set for this game.
- The Trail Blazers and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 more points per game than the over/under of 233.5 set in this outing.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in outings this year is 234.8, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 28.0 points per game.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 9.2 rebounds a game and Lillard leads the squad with 6.2 assists per matchup.
- The Trail Blazers are led by McCollum from long distance. He hits 4.7 shots from deep per game.
- Portland’s blocks leader is Jusuf Nurkic, who records 0.8 per game. Robert Covington leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Zach LaVine outpaced his teammates on the Bulls scoring front by putting up 24.6 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (7.7 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.4 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- White leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Chicago’s LaVine has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Patrick Williams is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title