The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-16) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Portland Trail Blazers (14-10) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Moda Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The point total is 222 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Portland and Cleveland have a tied 5-5 record. The Cavaliers have an advantage against the spread (1-0) when playing the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/23/2019||Trail Blazers||Cavaliers||-6||226.5||-252||206||Regular Season||110-104 CLE|
|2/25/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-110 POR|
|1/16/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-112 POR|
|3/15/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 POR|
|1/2/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-110 CLE|
|1/11/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-86 POR|
|11/23/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-125 CLE|
|12/26/2015||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-76 POR|
|12/8/2015||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 CLE|
|1/28/2015||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 CLE|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 12 times in 24 contests.
- The Trail Blazers have covered half the time, going 5-5 against the spread when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Portland has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 13 of 24 games for a 54.2% rate.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 10-15 ATS.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44% of matchups this year (11 out of 25 chances).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 222 points in 66.7% of their games this season (16 of 24 opportunities).
- In 11 of 26 outings (42.3%) this season, Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 222 points.
- These two teams average a combined 218.3 points per game, 3.7 fewer points than the total of 222 set for this matchup.
- The Trail Blazers and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the over/under of 222 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Trail Blazers games this year is eight more points than the total of 222 in this matchup.
- The average total in Cavaliers games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the point total of 222 in this outing.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers points and assists leader is Damian Lillard. He racks up 29.4 points per game and dishes out 7.1 assists.
- Portland’s rebounding leader is Enes Kanter, who grabs 11.0 per game.
- CJ McCollum connects on 4.8 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- Robert Covington leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Derrick Jones Jr. collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Portland.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 22.7 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Andre Drummond (13.9 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.5 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Jarrett Allen (1.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis