Julius Randle and the New York Knicks (8-9) are 3.5-point underdogs against Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (8-6) Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Moda Center. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The point total is set at 213.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Portland has a 7-3 record against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2020||Trail Blazers||Knicks||-4||226||-181||150||Regular Season||117-93 NY|
|12/10/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9||223||-455||352||Regular Season||115-87 POR|
|1/7/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 POR|
|11/20/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 POR|
|3/6/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-87 POR|
|11/27/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-91 POR|
|3/23/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-95 POR|
|11/22/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 NY|
|3/1/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-85 POR|
|12/12/2015||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-110 NY|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered in just six of 14 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Trail Blazers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4 record.
- Portland and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 6 of 14 games this season (42.9%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 8-9 ATS.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 29.4% of matchups this season (5 out of 17 opportunities).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined for 213.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 63 of 14 outings (450%) this year.
- New York has played in five games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 29.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 213.5 points.
- The Trail Blazers and the Knicks combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 213.5 set for this matchup.
- The Trail Blazers and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 213.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Trail Blazers games this year is 17.2 more points than the total of 213.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Knicks games this year is 9.4 less points than the point total of 213.5 for this outing.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He puts up 28.1 points per game while also adding 6.7 assists.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 9.3 rebounds per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from beyond the arc. He knocks down 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- Portland’s steals leader is Robert Covington, who averages 1.5 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 22.6 points per game, 11.6 rebounds per game, and 6.2 assists per game.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.8 per game).