Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (11-9) are 14.5-point favorites against Julius Randle and the New York Knicks (10-13) Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game tips off at 1:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has a point total of 222.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New York. The Knicks have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-4.5||215.5||-176||144||Regular Season||116-113 POR|
|1/1/2020||Trail Blazers||Knicks||-4||226||-181||150||Regular Season||117-93 NY|
|12/10/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9||223||-455||352||Regular Season||115-87 POR|
|1/7/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 POR|
|11/20/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 POR|
|3/6/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-87 POR|
|11/27/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-91 POR|
|3/23/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-95 POR|
|11/22/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 NY|
|3/1/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-85 POR|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 9-11 record.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, Portland and its opponents have hit the over.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 11-12 ATS.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 23 (30.4%).
- In 13 of 20 opportunities (65%) this year, the Trail Blazers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- New York and its opponents have added up to score more than 222.5 points in 26.1% of their matchups this year (six of 23 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 217.8 points per game, 4.7 fewer points than the over/under of 222.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 less points per game (221.2) than this game’s total of 222.5 points.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in matchups this season is 232.4, 9.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- Knicks games this year have averaged a total of 206.5 points, 16.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers points and assists leader is Lillard. He puts up 29.1 points per game and dishes out 7.3 assists.
- Enes Kanter paces Portland with 10.5 rebounds per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from long distance. He connects on 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- Portland’s steals leader is Robert Covington, who grabs 1.6 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 22.6 points per game, 10.9 rebounds per game, and 6.0 assists per game.
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (1.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd