The Portland Trail Blazers (6-4) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (5-6) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under of 236.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Portland has a 7-3 record against Sacramento. The Trail Blazers also have a 3-2 record against the spread when playing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Trail Blazers||Kings||-5||236.5||-201||166||Regular Season||125-99 POR|
|3/7/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||230.5||-134||112||Regular Season||123-111 SAC|
|12/4/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||216.5||-219||178||Regular Season||127-116 POR|
|11/12/2019||Trail Blazers||Kings||-1.5||222.5||-121||101||Regular Season||107-99 SAC|
|10/25/2019||Trail Blazers||Kings||-1.5||227.5||-121||100||Regular Season||122-112 POR|
|4/10/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 POR|
|1/14/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-107 SAC|
|1/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-108 POR|
|2/27/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 POR|
|2/9/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-100 POR|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has struggled against the spread, going 4-6 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Trail Blazers have struggled to a 2-4 record ATS this season.
- Portland has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 10 contests (40%).
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Kings have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 63.6% of matchups this year (7 out of 11 opportunities).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have scored at least 236 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 34 of 10 opportunities (340%) this season.
- Sacramento has played in seven games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 236 points.
- These two teams average a combined 231 points per game, five fewer points than the over/under of 236 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (236.5) than this game’s over/under of 236 points.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in matchups this season is 232.7, 3.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- Kings games this year have averaged an over/under of 234.8 points, 1.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers scoring leader is CJ McCollum, who puts up 28.1 points per game.
- Damian Lillard leads Portland with 6.4 assists a game and Enes Kanter paces the team with 9.3 rebounds per matchup.
- McCollum knocks down 4.9 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- Portland’s steals leader is McCollum, who grabs 1.6 per game. Harry Giles III leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (18.3 points per game) and assists (5.4 assists per game).
- Marvin Bagley III’s 7.9 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.3 points per game.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Fox (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Richaun Holmes (1.5 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title