The Portland Trail Blazers (5-4) host the Toronto Raptors (2-7) as 4.5-point favorites after CJ McCollum racked up 37 points in the Trail Blazers’ 125-99 victory over the Kings. The game airs on NBCS-NW at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 11, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Portland.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-2.5||221.5||-141||118||Regular Season||101-99 POR|
|11/13/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||219.5||-152||127||Regular Season||114-106 TOR|
|3/1/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-117 TOR|
|12/14/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-122 POR|
|2/2/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-105 TOR|
|10/30/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-85 TOR|
|2/26/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 TOR|
|12/26/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 TOR|
|3/4/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 TOR|
|2/4/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-103 TOR|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has struggled against the spread, going 4-5 on the year.
- The Trail Blazers have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Portland has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 9 contests (44.4%).
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 2-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Raptors have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Toronto’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
- In 444.4% of their opportunities this season (40 of nine chances), the Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to score at least 231.5 points in five of nine games (55.6%) this season.
- The Trail Blazers and the Raptors combine to average 2.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 231.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 228.5 points per game, 3.0 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in outings this year is 233.8, 2.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Raptors games this season have averaged a total of 223.7 points, 7.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 27.9 points per game.
- Portland is led in rebounding by Enes Kanter’s 9.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Damian Lillard’s 6.6 assists per game .
- McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Trail Blazers, knocking down 4.9 per game.
- Portland’s steals leader is McCollum, who collects 1.7 per game. Harry Giles III leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
- The Raptors leader in scoring is Fred VanVleet with 22.1 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 5.8 assists per game.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (8.3 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.3 assists per game).
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, averaging 3.7 treys per game.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.6 per game.