The Portland Trail Blazers (18-10) will look to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (9-17) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Wizards have won three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 241.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington. The Trail Blazers also have a 3-0 advantage against the spread when playing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Wizards||Wizards||-3||241||-142||119||Regular Season||132-121 POR|
|3/4/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-8||243.5||-338||265||Regular Season||125-104 POR|
|1/3/2020||Trail Blazers||Wizards||-7.5||233||-305||245||Regular Season||122-103 POR|
|11/18/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 POR|
|10/22/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-124 WAS|
|12/5/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-92 WAS|
|11/25/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 POR|
|3/11/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-124 WAS|
|1/16/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-101 WAS|
|3/8/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 POR|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-12 record.
- The Trail Blazers fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting an 8-7 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Portland and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 16 of 28 chances this season.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a losing record against the spread, going 12-14 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 14 of 26 (53.8%).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 241.5 points in 28.6% of their outings this year (eight of 28 opportunities).
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score at least 241.5 points in 38.5% of their games this year (10 of 26 chances).
- The Trail Blazers and the Wizards combine to average 11.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 241.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.9 less points per game (234.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 241.5 points.
- The average point total for Trail Blazers games this year is 10.6 less points than the over/under of 241.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Wizards this year is 8.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in scoring (29.8 points per game) and assisting (7.7 assists per game).
- Portland’s rebounding leader is Enes Kanter, who grabs 11.0 per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from long distance. He knocks down 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- Robert Covington leads Portland in both blocks and steals, averaging 0.9 blocks and 1.6 steals per game.
- Russell Westbrook grabs 9.4 rebounds per game, 9.5 assists per game, and 18.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal holds the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.8 points per game.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, cashing in 3.0 treys per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines