Dwyane Wade, going by his recent seasons with the Miami Heat that have seen him not play more than 69 games since 2010, has been on the decline. But it would be hard to argue against the fact that 11-year NBA veteran is still one of best shooting guards in the game and his presence in any team guarantees a lot of scoring value and an invaluable NBA betting age. Interestingly though, there have been a lot of speculations that Wade will be leaving Miami to sign elsewhere this summer, as the contract talks between him and team’s management are seemingly not headed in the right direction. The speculations went from mild to full-blown on Tuesday night, when the All-Star guard began a sentence with, “When I was in Miami…,” fuelling the rumors that him talking about the Heat in the past tense meant that he’d already made up his mind about leaving South Beach.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.