Right now, all the NBA news is about the two terrific matchups in the conference finals. Even though the Golden State Warriors lead Houston three games to one, the first two games in Oakland were razor-close, and in Houston, the Rockets answered the drubbing the Warriors provided in Game 3 with a little hide-tanning of their own in Game 4. So even though the series goes back to Oakland with the Warriors up 3-1, don’t rule the Rockets out yet. Even though no team has come back from a 3-0 deficit, the Rockets just finished polishing off the Clippers after going down 3-1. So anything’s possible. In the East, the Cavs appear ready to dispatch the Hawks after a thrilling overtime victory in Game 3, but the matchup is still an intriguing one. Even with all of that action going on, the 2015 NBA off-season is looming. Here are some predictions as to what you can expect for the next season’s players, teams, and NBA odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.