Right now, all the NBA news is about the two terrific matchups in the conference finals. Even though the Golden State Warriors lead Houston three games to one, the first two games in Oakland were razor-close, and in Houston, the Rockets answered the drubbing the Warriors provided in Game 3 with a little hide-tanning of their own in Game 4. So even though the series goes back to Oakland with the Warriors up 3-1, don’t rule the Rockets out yet. Even though no team has come back from a 3-0 deficit, the Rockets just finished polishing off the Clippers after going down 3-1. So anything’s possible. In the East, the Cavs appear ready to dispatch the Hawks after a thrilling overtime victory in Game 3, but the matchup is still an intriguing one.Even with all of that action going on, the 2015 NBA off-season is looming. Here are some predictions as to what you can expect for the next season’s players, teams, and NBA odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?