The Sacramento Kings (3-4) are 7-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (4-4) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Sacramento and Chicago have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-1.5||217.5||-121||102||Regular Season||98-81 SAC|
|12/2/2019||Kings||Kings||-5||212||-210||172||Regular Season||113-106 CHI|
|3/17/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-102 SAC|
|12/10/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-89 SAC|
|2/5/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 SAC|
|12/1/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-106 SAC|
|2/6/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CHI|
|1/21/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 CHI|
|3/21/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-102 CHI|
|2/3/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 CHI|
Kings Betting Information
- Against the spread, Sacramento has been strong this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- Sacramento has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their matchups.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
- In 357.1% of their opportunities this year (25 of seven chances), the Kings and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 231.5 points.
- In two of eight opportunities (25%) this season, Chicago has combined with its opponents to score more than 231.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 224.5 points per game, 7.0 less points than the over/under of 231.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 236.3 points per game, 4.8 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Kings have had set in matchups this year is 4.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games this year have averaged a total of 233.5 points, 2.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Kings points and assists leader is De’Aaron Fox. He scores 20.6 points per game and dishes out 6.3 assists.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.4 per game.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, connecting on 3.7 per game.
- Fox leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Hassan Whiteside collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Sacramento.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 23.8 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.1 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.4 assists per game).
- White makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- LaVine is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Patrick Williams leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option