The Sacramento Kings (12-16) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (12-15) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at United Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total for the matchup is 226.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Sacramento has a 6-4 record against Chicago. The Bulls have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Kings||Kings||-7||228||-286||229||Regular Season||128-124 SAC|
|1/24/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-1.5||217.5||-121||102||Regular Season||98-81 SAC|
|12/2/2019||Kings||Kings||-5||212||-210||172||Regular Season||113-106 CHI|
|3/17/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-102 SAC|
|12/10/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-89 SAC|
|2/5/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 SAC|
|12/1/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-106 SAC|
|2/6/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CHI|
|1/21/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 CHI|
|3/21/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-102 CHI|
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 13-15 record.
- More often than not, Sacramento and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 18 of 28 chances this season.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a 15-11-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their matchups.
- In most of Chicago’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (15 out of 27 games, 55.6%).
- In 20 of 28 outings (71.4%) this season, the Kings and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 226.5 points.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to score at least 226.5 points in 15 of 27 outings (55.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 228.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the total of 226.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.1 more points per game (234.6) than this game’s total of 226.5 points.
- The Kings’ average point total in outings this year is 233, 6.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (22.8 points per game) and assisting (6.9 assists per game).
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield makes 3.8 threes per game to lead the Kings.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who records 1.6 per game. Tyrese Haliburton leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- Zach LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 28.5 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 5.2 assists per contest.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.4 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.6 made threes per game.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines