A game after he scored 62 points in a 137-122 win over the Trail Blazers, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (3-3) at home against the Sacramento Kings (3-3) on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The point total in the matchup is 232.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Sacramento. The Kings have an advantage against the spread (3-0) when taking the court against the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Kings||Warriors||-7||223.5||-282||228||Regular Season||112-94 SAC|
|1/6/2020||Kings||Kings||-10||213||-568||417||Regular Season||111-98 SAC|
|12/15/2019||Kings||Warriors||-4.5||210||-185||153||Regular Season||100-79 SAC|
|2/21/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-123 GS|
|1/5/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-123 GS|
|12/14/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-125 GS|
|11/24/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-116 GS|
|3/31/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-96 GS|
|3/16/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-93 SAC|
|2/2/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-104 GS|
Kings Betting Information
- Against the spread, Sacramento has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the total 3 times in 6 contests this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 3 of 6.
- The Kings and their opponents have combined to score more than 232 points in 416.7% of their outings this season (25 of six opportunities).
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to score more than 232 points in three of six opportunities (50%) this year.
- The Kings and the Warriors combine to average 7.7 less points per game than the over/under of 232 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined five more points per game (237) than this game’s total of 232 points.
- The average point total in Kings games this year is 7.3 less points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Warriors this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (21.0 points per game) and assisting (6.2 assists per game).
- Sacramento’s rebounding leader is Richaun Holmes, who averages 9.3 per game.
- Buddy Hield hits 3.8 threes per game to lead the Kings.
- Fox leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Hassan Whiteside collects 1.0 block a game to pace Sacramento.
- Curry’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Warriors scoring and assists leaderboards with 32.3 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- James Wiseman’s 6.5 rebounds per game paces Golden State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.7 points per game.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.3 made threes per game.
- Golden State’s Kelly Oubre Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.