The Sacramento Kings (5-10) are 4-point favorites as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-8) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Sacramento has a 6-4 record against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/13/2019||Kings||Kings||-8.5||209.5||-385||301||Regular Season||103-101 NY|
|11/3/2019||Kings||Knicks||-1.5||213.5||-120||101||Regular Season||113-92 SAC|
|3/9/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-94 SAC|
|3/4/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 SAC|
|3/4/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 SAC|
|11/11/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-91 NY|
|12/9/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-100 NY|
|12/4/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 NY|
|3/20/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||88-80 SAC|
|12/10/2015||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 SAC|
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered in just five of 15 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Kings have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Sacramento has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 15 games for a 66.7% rate.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has an even record against the spread, going 8-8 ATS.
- In the majority of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
- The Kings and their opponents have scored no less than 218.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 43 of 15 outings (286.7%) this year.
- New York has combined with its opponents to score more than 218.5 points in five of 16 outings (31.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (214.9) than this game’s total of 218.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 225.8 points per game, 7.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Kings’ average point total in matchups this season is 236.1, 17.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Knicks games this year is 13.9 less points than the point total of 218.5 in this outing.
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in points and assists. He averages 20.8 points per game while also adding 5.9 assists.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Marvin Bagley III’s 7.7 per game.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, connecting on 3.8 per game.
- Sacramento’s steals leader is Fox, who grabs 1.5 per game. Richaun Holmes leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 22.4 points per game, 11.4 rebounds per game, and 6.3 assists per game.
- Austin Rivers is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 1.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (1.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends