Terry Rozier leads the Charlotte Hornets (13-14) against the San Antonio Spurs (15-11) after putting up 41 points in a 120-114 win over the Timberwolves. The Hornets are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Sunday, February 14, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under in the matchup is set at 229.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Spurs||Hornets||-4||211||-167||139||Regular Season||104-103 SA|
|2/1/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-8||215||-367||289||Regular Season||114-90 SA|
|3/26/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-116 CHA|
|1/14/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-93 CHA|
|11/25/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-86 SA|
|11/3/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 SA|
|1/7/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-85 SA|
|11/23/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-114 SA|
|3/21/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-88 CHA|
|11/7/2015||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-94 SA|
Spurs Betting Information
- Against the spread, San Antonio has been strong this season, posting a 15-10-1 record.
- The Spurs have posted a losing record of 4-5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 12 of 26 games this season (46.2%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 15-11-1 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have not fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 14 of 27 (51.9%).
- In 30.8% of their games this year (eight of 26 chances), the Spurs and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score more than 229.5 points in eight of 27 games (29.6%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 less points per game (222) than this matchup’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- The Spurs and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 less points per game than the over/under of 229.5 set for this game.
- The Spurs’ average point total in matchups this year is 222.3, 7.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 6.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He puts up 20.3 points per game and dishes out 6.8 assists.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Dejounte Murray’s 7.0 per game.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Murray leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Drew Eubanks collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace San Antonio.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest.
- Cody Zeller (7.6 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.0 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd