DeMar DeRozan leads the San Antonio Spurs (12-10) against the Houston Rockets (10-10) after putting up 30 points in an 111-108 win over the Timberwolves. The Rockets are 7.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, February 6, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The point total is set at 214.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio and Houston have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Spurs have an advantage against the spread (4-1) when taking the court against the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-7||217||-279||225||Regular Season||103-91 SA|
|1/14/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-7||218||-281||226||Regular Season||109-105 HOU|
|8/11/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-4.5||239.5||-178||146||Regular Season||123-105 SA|
|12/16/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-9.5||233.5||-596||444||Regular Season||109-107 HOU|
|12/3/2019||Rockets||Spurs||-6.5||233.5||-302||239||Regular Season||135-133 SA|
|3/22/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 HOU|
|12/22/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 HOU|
|11/30/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-105 HOU|
|11/10/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-89 SA|
|4/1/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-83 SA|
Spurs Betting Information
- Against the spread, San Antonio has been strong this season, posting a 12-9-1 record.
- The Spurs have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- San Antonio and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 11 of 22 games this season (50%).
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 9-11 ATS.
- Houston has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 35% of matchups this year (7 out of 20 opportunities).
- The Spurs and their opponents have scored at least 214.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 16 of 22 outings (72.7%) this year.
- Houston has played in 11 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 55% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 222.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than the total of 214.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 221.2 points per game, 6.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Spurs’ average point total in matchups this year is 223.3, 8.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rockets this season is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (20.1 points per game) and assisting (6.6 assists per game).
- Keldon Johnson paces San Antonio with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Dejounte Murray, who averages 1.3 per game. Drew Eubanks leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.3 points per game and 10.4 rebounds per game this season.
- John Wall holds the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 5.8 assists per game this season.
- Victor Oladipo is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Houston grabs more steals than Oladipo (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Wood (1.6 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 10 Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Rookies Power Rankings Expert Analysis Update
- Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Toronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat: 2/24/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends