The Memphis Grizzlies (8-6) will look to build on a six-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the San Antonio Spurs (11-9) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at AT&T Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total is 223.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio and Memphis have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-3.5||219||-158||131||Regular Season||129-112 MEM|
|12/23/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2||230||-131||109||Regular Season||131-119 SA|
|8/2/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3||236||-149||124||Regular Season||108-106 SA|
|1/10/2020||Spurs||Grizzlies||-1||231.5||-113||-107||Regular Season||134-121 MEM|
|12/23/2019||Spurs||Grizzlies||-1.5||227||-119||100||Regular Season||145-115 SA|
|11/11/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-10.5||225||-582||440||Regular Season||113-109 MEM|
|2/12/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-107 SA|
|1/9/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 MEM|
|1/5/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-88 SA|
|11/21/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 MEM|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Spurs have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the total 10 times in 20 contests this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has a winning record against the spread, going 8-5-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Memphis’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 14 games, 35.7%).
- In 55% of their games this season (11 of 20 chances), the Spurs and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to score at least 223.5 points in 50% of their games this year (seven of 14 chances).
- The Spurs and the Grizzlies combine to average 3.6 less points per game than the over/under of 223.5 set for this matchup.
- The Spurs and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 223.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Spurs games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 223.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this year is 7.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (19.8 points per game) and assisting (6.7 assists per game).
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Keldon Johnson’s 7.4 per game.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Dejounte Murray leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Jakob Poeltl collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace San Antonio.
- Ja Morant’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.0 points per game and 7.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 10.4 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 14.4 points per game.
- Dillon Brooks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Valanciunas (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd