The Minnesota Timberwolves (5-15) visit the San Antonio Spurs (11-10) after losing eight straight road games. The Spurs are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 229.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, San Antonio and Minnesota have a tied 5-5 record. The Timberwolves have a 3-0-1 record against the spread when playing the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Spurs||Timberwolves||-4||230.5||-178||146||Regular Season||96-88 MIN|
|1/9/2021||Spurs||Timberwolves||-3||234.5||-150||124||Regular Season||125-122 SA|
|11/27/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-3||230||-147||124||Regular Season||113-101 MIN|
|11/13/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-1.5||227||-121||102||Regular Season||129-114 MIN|
|1/18/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-113 SA|
|12/21/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-98 SA|
|11/28/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-89 MIN|
|10/17/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-108 SA|
|3/17/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-101 SA|
|11/15/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-86 MIN|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has been strong against the spread, going 12-8-1 this season.
- The Spurs have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, San Antonio and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 11 of 21 chances this season.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-11-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Timberwolves have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.4% of matchups this season (9 out of 19 opportunities).
- The Spurs and their opponents have scored at least 229.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 21 games (33.3%) this season.
- In eight of 20 opportunities (40%) this year, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 229.5 points.
- The Spurs and the Timberwolves combine to average 12.0 fewer points per game than the total of 229.5 set for this game.
- The Spurs and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 229.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Spurs games this season is 6.0 fewer points than the total of 229.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this year is 7.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He contributes 19.5 points per game while adding 6.6 assists.
- Keldon Johnson paces San Antonio with 7.5 rebounds per game.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Drew Eubanks, who collects 1.4 per game. Dejounte Murray leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- The Timberwolves leader in scoring is D’Angelo Russell with 19.9 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds per game and 5.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Minnesota leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jarred Vanderbilt with 5.9 rebounds per game and Ricky Rubio with 5.7 assists per game.
- Russell is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Minnesota’s Vanderbilt has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Naz Reid is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option