The Oklahoma City Thunder (5-4) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the San Antonio Spurs (5-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio and Oklahoma City have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-5||222.5||-193||159||Regular Season||131-103 OKC|
|2/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-8.5||220||-371||292||Regular Season||114-106 SA|
|1/2/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-2.5||217.5||-141||119||Regular Season||109-103 OKC|
|11/7/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-5||212||-210||173||Regular Season||121-112 SA|
|3/2/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-102 SA|
|1/12/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-112 OKC|
|1/10/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||154-147 SA|
|3/29/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-99 SA|
|3/10/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 OKC|
|12/3/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-87 OKC|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has been solid against the spread, going 6-3-1 on the season.
- The Spurs have struggled to cover, going just 0-1-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, San Antonio and its opponents have hit the total.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 6-3 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their contests.
- In most of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
- In 510% of their games this year (51 of 10 chances), the Spurs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 216.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have added up to score more than 216.5 points in 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine opportunities).
- The Spurs and the Thunder combine to average 0.5 less points per game than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- The Spurs and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the over/under of 216.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Spurs games this year is 7.7 more points than the total of 216.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Thunder this year is 2.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 21.2 points per game and records 7.0 assists.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Keldon Johnson’s 7.4 per game.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Rudy Gay, who records 1.0 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.0 points and 6.8 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 8.3 per game.
- Mike Muscala leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Hamidou Diallo is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.