The Oklahoma City Thunder (5-4) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the San Antonio Spurs (5-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio and Oklahoma City have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-5||222.5||-193||159||Regular Season||131-103 OKC|
|2/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-8.5||220||-371||292||Regular Season||114-106 SA|
|1/2/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-2.5||217.5||-141||119||Regular Season||109-103 OKC|
|11/7/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-5||212||-210||173||Regular Season||121-112 SA|
|3/2/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-102 SA|
|1/12/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-112 OKC|
|1/10/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||154-147 SA|
|3/29/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-99 SA|
|3/10/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 OKC|
|12/3/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-87 OKC|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has been solid against the spread, going 6-3-1 on the season.
- The Spurs have struggled to cover, going just 0-1-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, San Antonio and its opponents have hit the total.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 6-3 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their contests.
- In most of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
- In 510% of their games this year (51 of 10 chances), the Spurs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 216.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have added up to score more than 216.5 points in 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine opportunities).
- The Spurs and the Thunder combine to average 0.5 less points per game than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- The Spurs and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the over/under of 216.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Spurs games this year is 7.7 more points than the total of 216.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Thunder this year is 2.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 21.2 points per game and records 7.0 assists.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Keldon Johnson’s 7.4 per game.
- The Spurs are led by Patty Mills from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Rudy Gay, who records 1.0 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.0 points and 6.8 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 8.3 per game.
- Mike Muscala leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Hamidou Diallo is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks: 1/17/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends